Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Legit Work From Home Jobs


Legit Work From Home Jobs





In the past few weeks, I have received an ever increasing amount of calls, and many of the nice folks that I speak with have the same question, "Is this a legit work from home job?"

I need to let people know that while the business that you decide to do is important, ultimately it is the people that you surround yourself with that is MOST important.

There are work from home jobs that offer traditional employment, and a traditional paycheck, however, I choose to work for myself, and utilize the skills I possess to put money in my pocket, as opposed to the companies bank account.

One of the most rewarding aspects of this is the realization that I can make as much money as I want, or as little as I want, but I do it with the liberating knowledge that I do it for me and for my family.

I understand that the traditional thought process of a legitimate job is one that challenges many when they look at the work at home realm and decide whether it is for them or not.

It was that very thought process that kept me in the Corporate world for so long. It took me surrounding myself with others who were self-employed, to realize that I am NOT the person that Corporate America wanted me to think I was.

Corporate America wanted me to think that I would not survive without them.

It took me being challenged by those who were successful and free from that mindset to show me that that simply was not, and is not true!

If you recently lost your job due to downsizing, you must remember this - that while there are scams out there, the majority of work at home jobs that require you to embrace an entreprenuerial mindset, that require that you work HARD but reward you financially are not scams.

A simple but true bible verse comes to mind - if you don't work, you don't eat.

Find a work at home job that matches your skills and what you are passionate about - and the more you succeed, the more legitimate that work at home opportunity will be.

I created this video series to illustrate how powerful and effective you can be online, when you know exactly what to do to get the message about your work at home business out to the masses.

It doesn't take a lot of money to really start making money on the internet, just the knowledge of what to do, and how to do it.

I admit, that utilizing these free methods is a time consuming process, but well worth it.

Here is the first in my video series:


No comments: